Shell Undergraduate Scholarship: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is now accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for 2019/2020 bachelor’s degree awards. The deadline for filing Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards applications is 28 February 2020. The application is charged completely free. Read below to have full details about the scholarship award.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2019/2020
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship: Nigeria Limited’s Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) (Operator of NNPC / SHELL / TEPN / AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme provides second-year students at all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study for the entire duration of their course with an annual grant from the SPDC JV.
The award based on merit it’s in two categories-the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
All candidates must have the following requirement before applying for the scholarship
- Candidates must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by birth
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- must be at 200 level with (as in December 2019).
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship.
All aspirant who desires to apply for shell undergraduate scholarship must follow the guidelines below for an easy application.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online. Only use the Shell Nigeria website for the application.
Deadline: 28th February 2020.