Covenant University Announced the release of Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session UTME/DE Admission Screening see the requirement and how to apply on this page
Applicants are hereby informed to apply for admission into undergraduate degree programs of Covenant University (CU), located at Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full-time basis for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility.
- All candidates for Covenant University who choose Covenant University during their JAMB registration and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for the 2019/2020 admission screening exercise.
- applicants must fill the Covenant University Application Forms, online correctly.
- Read carefully the information in the school portal for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements and application deadlines.
Guidelines on How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form without stress
All multinational students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
All Nigeria Student Applying Should follow this Guidelines to apply
All candidates should visit the link below to start your application.
All Submission of the online application form must be submitted on time so that your application will fully activate for admission consideration process.
How Much is the Covenant University Application Fees
- Candidates applying for the 2019/2020 academic year must pay a non-refundable form fee of N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee cost for N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges cost for – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / all payment can be done over the counter transaction. Payment can only be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB, etc. Candidates are required to visit the bank, provide the applicant’s name, correctly before making payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
All aspiring candidates should note they are requested to write a statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) candidates should be prepared and submit it online with the application form. The interpersonal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programs for details listed by specific undergraduate programs.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
All candidates are required to upload the following documents during the online registration
- Birth Certificate
- candidates must Scan 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- All candidates should note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb