WAEC GCE (Nov/Dec) Commence Registration 2019; Are you writing the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) for 2019? if yes this article is for you the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates has announced the commencement of registration for 2019 session see full details on how to register without much stress below.
numerously candidates have been asking us the following questions
- How can I register for WEAC GCE 2019?
- how much is WEAC GCE form for 2019?
- is the WEAC GCE form out for 2019?
- Way, can I purchase the WEAC GCE from for 2019?
Don’t panic about those in this article has all the information that you need about the WEAC GCE registration for 2019 stay focus on this page.
How can I register for WEAC GCE 2019
All aspiring Candidate that want to apply for the WEAC GCE form for 2019 must visit the WEAC official website online by clicking this link www.waeconline.org.ng and begin their registration. Candidates should note that the registration will demand biometric capture of the fingerprint which will be used for authentication at the examination centers.
All aspiring candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates are hereby informed that the 2019 registration will be done online.
MODE OF PAYMENT
All Applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and VCD with contains information about the examination In addition,Applicants will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.the following are a list of banks you can make your payment
|Access Bank Plc
|First Bank of Nig. Plc.
|Sterling Bank Plc
|Zenith Bank Plc
|Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
|United Bank for Africa Plc
|Fidelity Bank Plc
|Heritage Bank Plc
|Standard Chartered Bank Plc
|Unity Bank Plc
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
All registration will commence on Monday 27th May to Friday, and end on July 19th, 2019. After obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to for their registration online. Candidates are expected to use a maximum of two weeks for registration in the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are spelled correctly. They are also advised to print out the admission notice/photo card as proof of successful registration. The result checker PIN is inside the photo card. candidates are advised to use Digital Personal Scanner for biometric fingerprint registration.
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
All Candidates with disabilities /impairment should note that will register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, and lot more.
All candidates writing the WEAC GCE EXAMS must take the following information as important
(1) Candidates should watch the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
(2) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(3) Candidates should print out the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration to avoid missing of examination date
(4) Al details should be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.
All Passport photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED background. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected instantly
(5) Candidates should study carefully the Regulations and Syllabuses and Timetable for the examination, Sample Scheme and Questions which they can download from WAEC’s website ( ) using their registration PIN.
(6) All candidates enter the examination halls in mufti and without arms. WAEC GCE has No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
(7) The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
(8) Smoking is prohibited in the examination hall.
(9) Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with a mobile phone and /or any electronic communication device will have his or her results canceled. instantly
(10) All candidates must ensure that their details are correctly uploaded during the online registration, the WEAC GCE Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. candidates should not request for correction of any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
(11) All Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
(12) Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but also arrested malpractice