How to Upload O’Level Result WAEC/NECO on JAMB Portal 2021: Did you fill your JAMB UTME registration form with waiting results? if yes you are in the right place. This data is strictly designed for applicants wishing to replace the awaiting result that they used during registration. if you are worried about how you can fill the blank space on your Jamb profile during the UTME registration, This is a guide for candidates from both UTME and DE.
We received a series of questions for applicants from UTME and Direct Entry who used waiting results during registration on how they could upload their outcomes from O’level after they had the results. As a matter of reality, if you have not uploaded your O’level results to the JAMB portal, your admission may be impacted. Update your JAMB profile now by following the procedure below.
- You should get prepared to upload the results you want. This may be the results of your WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or even GCE.
- Confirm that the result has been uploaded Once they have said that they have uploaded it, inform them that you want to verify that the result has been uploaded.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
To upload your result easily on the Jamb portal you must follow the guidelines that are given below. this will help you to upload your result Easily without much stress o the portal. Please take some of your time to read the instructions.
- First, you must have internet access in your laptop computer that will enable you Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Check carefully an Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- After that, you click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Check carefully again and Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
The aim of this upload, however, is to satisfy different schools ‘ year admission exercise. Therefore, in order for JAMB and your school to process your admission, you are recommended to go rapidly to the CBT center for this.
Searches related to How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
- upload waec result to jamb portal
- how to upload waec result on jamb portal 2019
- steps to upload waec result on jamb portal
- jamb uploading of result deadline
- jamb uploading of result 2019
- how to upload waec result to jamb website
- www jamb org ngolevel result upload
- how to upload olevel result on jamb website
- jamb registration
- awaiting result
- jamb portal login
- jamb mobile app
- utme registration
- jamb software
- ssce result
- jamb uploading of result deadline
- when will jamb portal close
- how to upload waec result on unilorin portal
- how to check o level result on jamb portal
- how to upload waec result to unizik portal
- how to upload result in website
- how to upload olevel result to jamb
- can i write jamb with awaiting result
- how to delete a jamb profile
- when will jamb result be uploaded online
- jamb caps 2019
- unilorin portal 2019
- deadline for uploading waec result 2019
direct entry upload
- can i use neco awaiting result for jamb
- how to upload waec result on delsu portal
- my jamb document
- when does waec result comes out
- deadline for uploading waec result
- requirement for utme registration
- documents needed for admission screening
- unilag screening documents
- how to check the second choice on jamb caps
- credentials needed for post utme registration