Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, how to Apply for (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Form, Requirement/ Eligibility for (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE From.
(UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Form 2019: Are you online looking for when sun State University (UNIOSUN) will release their Post UTME form? if yes is your answer you are at the right place. we want to use this opportunity to announce that the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) form for Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out Online, read this the end of this article as we show you all the information that you need about (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Form the eligibility and how to apply for the(UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Form 2019.
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All Candidates who made the Osun State University as their First choice, and scored a minimum of 160 are eligible for the POST UTME Screening
sequel to this, all candidates who scored less than 200 won’t be considered for admission into any of the listed programs below.
- Political Science
Osun State University UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who have at least minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects which shouldn’t be more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form.
All aspirant should follow the guidelines below to apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session,
- All Candidates are required to register online at the University website to fill & submit the application form.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal by clicking this link http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng.
- Applicant should guidelines and instructions given before proceeding to register.
- The candidates are required to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- All aspirant is required to make a non- refundable Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
How to Apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) DIRECT ENTRY Form
- All Direct Entry Applicant should fill the form online following the same procedure described above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programs.
- All Direct Entry Applicants are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th September 2019.
- ALL Direct Entry applicants including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who desire to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2019/2020 academic Session, must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session,, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time