Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal: We are glad to inform you that the Osun state government has approved the recruitment of over 5000 primary and secondary school teachers. Therefore, applications from suitably eligible individuals for recruitment as teachers are invited into the Osun State Educational System.
- 1. English Language Teacher
- 2. Mathematics Teacher
- 3. Science
- 4. Humanities
- 5. Social Sciences Teacher
Latest New on Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021
If you have applied for Osun State Universal Basic Education Board (OSUN SUBEB) and Osun State Teaching Service Commission (OSUN TESCOM) Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools Teachers Recruitment, here is the latest news.
This is to inform Applicants, especially those who Scored 35% and above, in the Examination that the Proficiency (Oral) Interview, will commence on Monday, 17th May 2021 at Designated Centres.
The interview will be in two stages. For Senior Secondary School Recruitment, applicants (whether First Degree or NCE) who scored 40% and above will be attended to between Monday, 17th May and Thursday, 3rd June 2021.
For Basic School Recruitment, applicants with MAXIMUM QUALIFICATION OF NCE, who scored between 35% and 39%, will be interviewed between Monday, 7th June and Thursday, 24th June 2021
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OSUN STATE TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2021/2022
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Examination Council or GCE certificate with at least five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a recognized government institution in Nigeria.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning in Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of National ID Card, Voter Card, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
Download Osun State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
How to Apply for Osun State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should purchase their N3000.00 Login Pin to be used for online registration at;
The Ministry of Education,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Click Here to Apply / Register Online
Preview the application, submit and print the completed application for reference.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Examination Date 2021
This is to inform the general public, especially prospective applicants, that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board will hold a recruitment review between Tuesday, February 9th and Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 at all JAMB CBT Centers across the State.
How to Print Out Osun State Teachers Recruitment Examination Slips
As of Monday, February 1, 2021, prospective applicants can go to https://osun.csm.ng to print their Examination Slips, which will enable them to enter the Examination venues.
The exam will be conducted in batches, and each candidate will be assigned a time and batch, which will be clearly stated on his or her Exam Slip.
Candidates are recommended to arrive at their CBT Centers at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time/batch, as there would be no space for clustering outside CBT Centers in order to comply with the COVID-19 Protocol.
Applicants are also urged to follow the guidelines issued by the Federal Government and the State Government of Osun for the prevention and spread of COVID-19.