NCDC Recruitment Form Portal: Are you a graduate searching for a Job In Nigeria? if yes then this opportunity is for you. we are glad to inform you that The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) is recruiting good citizens to fill in the Vacancy positions in the agency. read below you will have all the details on how to apply for the recruitment without stress.
NCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) offers new jobs in Nigeria. The application form for a job is now available at the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). Interested candidates will apply electronically using the instructions below.
About Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC)
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is Nigeria’s leading national public health institute. The NCDC is a Nigerian federal government agency under the Federal Ministry of Health and is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria. The agency is currently headed by Chikwe Ihekweazu.
The Application Requirements & Qualifications NCDC Recruitment
Candidates must confirm their qualifications before they fill out the application form online. This is critical as it will only shortlist eligible applicants for further interviews and screening.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and have a valid means of identification such as government-issued ID cards
- Certificate of origin
- Birth certificate
- Academic qualifications
- Application CV
- Passport photograph
- Letter of reference / recommendation
- NYSC discharge or letter of exemption
- Other supporting documents
- Experience working with the SORMAS tool or any other surveillance tool.
- Must be domiciled in the state of assignment.
- Experience in managing surveillance data at LGA or state level.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and Epi info or SPSS.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting their resume and cover letter addressing work requirements as per the advertisement by email to email@example.com prior to COB April 17, 2020, using the Work title and preferred state as the subject of the mail, e.g. “Surveillance Support Officer- Anambra State’