Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out, see How to apply for (FUTA) Post UTME Form and the Eligibility for (FUTA) Post UTME 2019.
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Form: we are glad to inform all aspirants seeking admission into Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) that the management has released the form for Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The online registration for Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled to commence on Monday, 1st July 2019. and end on 26 of July 2019.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
- You must score 180 in the 2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including the English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who didn’t participate in the Post-UTME screening will not qualify for admission.
- The University, FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- Also, Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any program in FUTA
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form 2019.
The SCREENING FEE for FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only. candidates should note that the money is Non-refundable
The applicants are required to:
- Visit the University portal by clicking the link below (www.futa.edu.ng)
- You Log in with their UTME Number
- You Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy as a proof of your registration
How to UPLOAD YOUR O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates who are affected should submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website with this link (www.futa.edu.ng) from Monday, 1st July to Tuesday, 20th August 2019.
- affected Candidates are required to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results as it would NOT be extended, and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would Disqualify for admission by the University.
Document Required for Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
- All Applicant should bring along the following document to the screening venue:
- Your Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- Your JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Your printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Your Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One of Your resend passport photographs
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus” The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time