DSS Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022| www.dss.gov.ng: This page will instruct you on the latest information on how to apply for graduate and undergraduate job offerings for the Department of State Security Service (DSS) in Nigeria. You can learn about the definition of the agency, application skills, specifications and qualifications in this article. For a successful application, the interested applicant will follow the description below.
About DSS Recruitment 2021
The State Services Department (DSS), or the State Security Service (SSS), is a Nigerian government intelligence agency. … This intelligence collection capability is to help shield top government officials such as those in power from falling victim to preventable harms.
General Department of State Service DSS Requirements
The State Security Department invites eligible applicants who have the qualifications to apply for recruitment in the Department of Security Service 2021. So, if you want to represent your country through the State Security Department, do not hesitate to go through the criteria set out below.
- All candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
- All Male applicants should be at least 1.7m tall
- All Female applicants should be at least 1.64m tall
- The candidate’s extended chest-length must be at least 0.87 meters.
- A government medical officer should clear the applicants to be free of any life-threatening illnesses;
- All applicants must be mentally fit
- The applicants should be physically fit for service;
- Applicants with any of the following physical conditions should not be concerned with applying:
- Speaking/communication disabilities;
- Pregnant women;
- Major orthopedic operations in the past;
- Flat Foot;
9. All intended applicants must have a clean criminal record and should in no way be affiliated with, among others, arrests, drugs, crimes, vandalism.
10. 10. Candidates over 30 shouldn’t bother applying for DSS Nigeria.
Educational Qualification for DSS Recruitment 2021
Below are the DSS Recruitment Education Requirements. Please don’t skip this section of this post because you can believe it isn’t relevant; it’s extremely crucial and you can’t overlook its significance.
Please do not bother applying if you know you do not have this educational qualification, as it is a cornerstone for selection in this year’s recruitment exercise.
Remember that a Bachelor’s Degree with a Second Class Upper Division CGP is the least requirement for DSS recruitment. Also, if you do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the courses mentioned below, you can have a National Education / National Diploma Certificate from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2021
Just like other Nigerian jobs, the DSS recruitment process can’t be done online. If you want to start your application process – please follow the instructions on the DSS Nigeria website at www.dss.gov.ng. The recruitment of DSS Nigeria 2021 has already commenced nationwide. It’s good news for people who would like to devote their lives to serving the country.
It is not an online application, so all entry forms should be hand-to-handed. If you want to become one of the DSS Nigeria Army members then you’ll need to write your application letter.
PROMPT! Currently, the 2021 DSS recruitment form is not yet available online, Ignore any form of advertisement that you might find. The form is out instantly, this page will be changed.
Steps to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2021/2022
- Write a letter stating your local government of origin (it should be signed by the L.G.A council or someone in your local government’s top position)
- Handwritten letter of application to The General Director, State Security Service, Abuja.
- statements; Results
- Two passport images of color.
For registration at the Department of State Service, you will need both of the above documents. Do not forget that recruitment by Nigeria’s DSS does not request payment for your application. You will visit the headquarters of the State Security Service at your state of origin and send your papers.
All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email, Sms, for the screening exams. Sequel to this, we advise that you use your current phone number and email to apply for the recruitment so that you can be connected to the next stage of the recruitment. you can now download our DSS/SSS Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers PDF Download Now