This is to inform candidates looking for jobs that the Benue State SUBEB Recruitment form is out online. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified persons for recruitment as teachers into the Benue State Educational system.in this article, you will have all the information on the requirement and how to apply for recruitment without stress. see the full details below.
Benue State Teachers Jobs 2020 is for indigenous and non-indigenous graduates. If you are a graduate or a holder of SSCE then find the positions that fit you below.
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment & How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
2020/2021 Requirement for Benue State SUBEB Recruitment
All applicants must have the following document before filling the application form online or his/her application will be disqualified.
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Examination Council or GCE certificate with at least five (5) credits including Engish and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a recognized government institution in Nigeria.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning in Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Benue SUBEB Recruitment 2020/2021
The application can be sent through www.benuestate.gov.ng. On the application page below you can see the application procedures and the relevant documents.
Procedures for Application
Open Www.benuestate.gov.ng web portal
Important specific details include;
- Applicant’s name
- Residential address
- Local Government of Origin
- State of Origin
- Date of Brith
- Email Address
- Phone Number
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
Not stated at the time of writing this post.