Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Releases Admission List for 2019/2020 : This is to inform all candidates who took part in the Akwa Ibom State University PUTME first choice screening exercise that the first batch of admission list for candidates offered provisional admission into the University is out and available online at www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions. in this article we will show you how to check your admission status to see if you have been given admission continue reading…
How To Check For Akwa Ibom State University AKSU PostUtme Admission List Via AKSU Portal 2019/2010
- First, you must visit www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions
- Click on okay if you have uploaded your O’Level result to the jamb.
- Click on admission status, input your Jamb Reg number.
Please note that the admission process is still ongoing if you have not been admitted yet kindly
have sine patience!
The release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated. Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before Friday, October 11, 2019, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
What To Do After Given Admission Into AKSU 2019/2020
All Successful candidates are required to login to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to “accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019
How to make Aksu Acceptance Fee Payment
- 1. First, you must visit the AKSU admission portal with the link below
- 2. Click the “Register Now” button.
- 3. Click “Admission”.
- 4. Then select “Bio Data”.
- 5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- 6. Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- 7. Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payments should be made through the e-transact platform.
AKSU BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the arrow “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio-data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study in Akwa Ibom State University. Kindly note it down.
AKSU SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT
- Enter your JAMB registration number and Access code (obtained on completion
of the Bio Data registration above).
- On the dashboard, click“Payment”.
- Select the payment policy and the level.
- Click “pay”.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click “check” to make payment.
- Generate the pre-analysis slip and proceed to the Bank to make payment.
Please if you have been given admission please use our comment box to share your success story